Our land-based group fitness classes offer a variety of workouts that focus on different areas of fitness.
Whether you’re looking to build strength and mass; develop toned muscles and stamina; or stretch and recharge physically, mentally, and spiritually—we’ve got a class for you!
Grab one of our Group Fitness Schedules from the Front Desk, and join a class below that works for you!
- Les Mills: Bodyattack – Build stamina, tone, and shape with sports-inspired moves will improve your coordination and agility. Get quicker off the mark in everything you do.
- Les Mills Bobypump – Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout.
- TRX Suspension Training – 45-60 minutes of training on suspension equipment that includes cross training techniques utilizing kettlebells, dumbbells, bands, etc.
- Yoga – Relax, strengthen, and become flexible while listening to soothing music and strengthening your core.
- Morning Mix – This full-body workout will feature light weights, cardio, bands, and stretching for a great 300 calorie burn.
- Cardio Mix – Mix-up cardio exercises with resistance bands to strengthen your cardiovascular system and tone your muscles. A great full-body workout for any fitness level.
- Silver Sneakers – Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a SilverSneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
- Silver Sneakers Seated Yoga – Includes a variety of stretching exercises in both seated and standing positions to target specific muscle groups and joints within the body to increase muscle tone and build strength.
- Cardio Dance – Dance-inspired cardio that mixes classic aerobics with the basics of modern dancing. Time to move and groove!
- Cardio + Toning – A blend of light cardio and light toning movements good for any beginners looking for a light, full-body workout.
- ZUMBA – Exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! It’s easy to do, effective, and totally exhilarating.
- ZUMBA Step – An awesome combo of Zumba and Step Aerobics to tone and strengthen your legs and glutes. Increase your calorie burn while sculpting your core with this fun-fitness party!