Our land-based group fitness classes offer a variety of workouts that focus on different areas of fitness.
Whether you’re looking to build strength and mass; develop toned muscles and stamina; or stretch and recharge physically, mentally, and spiritually—we’ve got a class for you!
Grab one of our Group Fitness Schedules from the Front Desk, and join a class below that works for you!
- Cardio & Toning: A blend of light cardio and light toning movements that are good for any beginner looking for a light, full-body workout.
- SilverSneakers®: This class focuses on strengthening muscles and increasing the range of movement for daily life activities. Participants can use hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a SilverSneakers ball. A chair is used for seated exercises or standing support.
- SilverSneakers® Seated Yoga: This class will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility, balance, and range of movement.
- Balance & Strength: This class is a combination of strength training and basic movements to improve balance and flexibility. This class is designed for those who prefer a workout without the added impact on joints. A chair is used for seated exercises or standing support.
- Beginner Yoga: Beginners, this class is for you. You will be encouraged to pace yourselves and focus on mastering the basic poses before moving on to more complex poses.
- NEW! Sound Bath: Sound bath is a meditative practice using sound to invite gentle yet powerful therapeutic and restorative process to your mind and body.
- Yoga: This class incorporates yoga postures, gentle movement sequences, breath work, supported silent meditation, and guided relaxation to support increased awareness and mindfulness of the breath and body.
- Barre: This class incorporates a ballet barre and uses classic dance moves such as plies, alongside static stretches. It focuses on high repetitions and small range of movement.
- Pearce Cycling: This class gives you the opportunity to not only experience an incredible training program, but also a personal challenge, camaraderie, and energy—all at your own pace. Whether you ride to get stronger, nurture your body and spirit, sweat out the events of the day, or reinvent yourself, cycling is your ride. A low-impact workout that welcomes all fitness levels.
- NEW! Step Aerobics: A classic cardio workout using a 4 to 12-inch raised platform to boost your heart rate and strengthen your muscles.
- ZUMBA®: Exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! It’s easy to do, effective, and totally exhilarating.
- NEW! Bars n Bells: A full-body strength training class incorporating barbells and dumbbells. This class will build strength, tone muscles, and shred fat.
- NEW! Step n Strength: Exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! It’s easy to do, effective, and totally exhilarating.
- TRX: TRX is a form of suspension training that uses bodyweight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability simultaneously.
- TRX BOOTCAMP: This class includes a circuit of exercises geared towards elevating the heart rate. The class utilizes a variety of equipment, including the TRX suspension straps, kettlebells, weighted balls, dumbbells, bodyweight exercises, and so much more.