To see when programs will be running in the pool area, click the Pool Calendar button.
Please note our pool rules for the safety of all Pearce visitors.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the facility and the pool by a parent or guardian 18 years or older and must be supervised by that person throughout their visit. When a lifeguard is on duty, the adult must be in the water or at the edge of the pool with the child. When a lifeguard is not on duty, the adult must be in the water with the child.
- Children ages 10 to 15 may swim alone when a lifeguard is on duty. When a lifeguard is not on duty, an adult 18 or older must be at the edge of the pool with the child.
- Ages 16 and older may enter the pool without a lifeguard on duty.
- Nationally certified lifeguards are on duty September – May, Monday – Friday 4:00 – 7:00 pm and Saturday & Sunday from 12:00 – 4:00 pm. In June and July, lifeguards are on duty 12 – 4 pm every day of the week.
- Swimming is available when a lifeguard is not on duty. The same safety rules stated above apply; however, no one is allowed to be in the pool alone.
Aside from these restrictions, the pool area is open to the public during Center hours but closes 30-minutes prior to the close of the Center.
The pool is available to rent during public hours. Private, after-hours rentals are also available.
Our impressive indoor lap pool is six lanes wide and 25 yards long. The pool water is kept between 83 and 84 degrees for maximum comfort. The pool area opens when the Center does and closes one-half hour before the Center.
Reduce and relieve stress while soothing sore joints and muscles in our whirlpool that accommodates up to 5 people and is kept at a temperature of 104 degrees. We recommend a 10-minute time limit in the whirlpool. Ages 16 and older are welcome in the whirlpool.
Release, relax, revitalize. We recommend a 15-minute time limit in the sauna. Ages 16 and older are welcome in the sauna.
Hydraulic Chair Lift
Our hydraulic chair lift allows those with disabilities to enjoy the benefits of water therapy. Weight limit is 350 lbs.
Our locker rooms are equipped with full shower facilities. Pool towels are available to use for $1. Both full and half lockers can be rented for one year at a rate of $80 for a full locker and $50 for a half. A limited number of half lockers are available free for day use. Please provide your own lock for all locker use.
Children over the age of 5 are not allowed in the opposite gender’s locker room; however, we offer a private family changing room with full shower facilities.